Why Choose Shutters?
Shutters are the most desired window covering option in the South Texas area. Shutters not only look like fine furniture in the window, but they add resale value to the home, are extremely durable, and fit almost any window size or shape. Compared to blinds, shutters eliminate all structure cords and have greater visibility through to the outside with 2.5”, 3.5” and 4.5” louvers. Available in vinyl, composite or wood, shutters can easily match any paint or stain grade in your home, even if it’s a custom match.
- Provide a very decorative, timeless look
- Operable louvers allow you to control natural light
- Provide excellent visibility—larger louvered shutters provide a virtually unobstructed view
- Our real wood shutters are made from the highest grade of North American hardwoods
- Our faux and composite shutters look like real wood, but their synthetic materials are able to resist high humidity areas, fading and cracking
- Superior insulating design keeps heating and cooling costs down for greater energy savings
- Heavy-duty construction ensures long life
- Perfect solution for large windows, specialty shapes, and arched windows
- Cordless to ensure child safety
- Ideal for increasing the value of your home (actually considered a fixed part of the home, not an accessory)