Why choose faux wood blinds?
Faux wood blinds mimic the look of real wood blinds but offer resistance to high moisture and humid climates. One of the most popular choices for builders and new home owners, faux wood blinds have a variety of paint and wood grain finishes to match any stain or paint in your home.
Faux Wood Blind Features:
- Highly durable polymer construction with UV inhibitors to resist yellowing, cracking, bending or breaking
- Superior insulation for lower energy bills
- Ideal for high humidity areas, as they are moisture resistant
- Easy to clean
- Ability to control the amount of light entering a room
- Vinyl material is opaque, which darkens a room
- Affordable way to get the look of real wood at a substantially lower price
- Wider slats offer a more traditional, shutter-like appearance at a fraction of the cost
- Woven cotton tapes available in rich solids and decorative patterns to inspire creative customization
- Available with tilt motorization for added safety and convenience