Why choose wood blinds?
Wood blinds add sophistication and elegance to your home. Compared to faux wood blinds, wood blinds are a better choice for our customers who raise and lower their blinds daily, being that the material is lighter weight. Wood blinds are preferred for our customers who are trying to match custom stains or desire the richness of true wood grain texture.
Wood Blind Features:
- Extensive selection of today’s most popular trim paint finishes
- Rich spectrum of natural stains and finishes invoke luxury and sophistication
- Custom color-match existing wood trims and finishes in your home
- Easy to clean with occasional feather dusting
- Energy efficient, since wood is a natural insulator
- Ability to control the amount of light entering a room
- Wider slat sizes offer a more traditional, shutter-like appearance at a fraction of the cost
- Beautiful selection of decorative wood valances and cornices can turn your window into a fine furnishing
- Available with cotton cloth tapes in rich solids and decorative patterns for a great way to incorporate color and fashion
- Available with motorization and cordless lift systems for added safety and convenience