Why choose Cellular shades?
Cellular shades, also referred to as honeycomb shades, are the most energy efficient window shading. The honeycomb construction creates a pocket in front of the window, trapping heat to help insulate the home. Honeycomb shades are a perfect choice for specialty shaped windows and homeowners desiring the ‘top-down-bottom-up’ feature. With a wide variety of lifting systems and opacities, this innovative product is a favorite among many.
Cellular Shade Features:
- Superior insulators – the most energy efficient window covering available on the market
- Honeycomb shape traps air inside, keeping a room cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- No route holes or exposed strings, offering a streamlined appearance
- Cellular shades are able to cover large areas with a solid piece of fabric. Fabric sizes up to 144” wide with no visible seams
- Great application for arches or specialty shapes
- Unique lifting options available (top-down/bottom-up, cordless, motorized, etc.)
- Made of a woven polyester fabric treated to resist stains and static electricity, making them easy to clean, with edges that won’t fray
- Very durable – the polyester fabric bounces back and holds its pleats for a tight stacking
- Excellent selection if a blackout treatment is desired
- Fabric is neutral on the back side, providing a nice, consistent look from the home’s exterior